Following release of Battlefield 1’s significant Fall up-date on Tuesday, EA has now kicked down a fresh occasion for the World War I shooter known as “Battlefest.”
One an element of the occasion are giveaways. Everyone who merely logs into Battlefield 1 between November 16 and November 27 are certain to get a unique Battlefest puppy tag–check it when you look at the image below. This puppy label will not be passed out until November 28, creator DICE clarified in a blog post. Everyone who signed up for the free Battlefield Insider solution before November 16 gets a unique Insider puppy label that’ll be awarded the very next time you log into the game.
Additionally, DICE these days included new custom games to Battlefield 1 in the form of Fog of War and Hardcore. Available these when you look at the Custom Games selection.
Battlefest rolls in the occasions ahead with additional in-game activities and giveaways, for Battlefield 1 along with Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, and Battlefield 3. The full rundown of activities is here, as published by EA.
Thursday, November 17
- PTFO Battlefest Mission: Complete this Battlefield 1 mission and you will have the PTFO weapon epidermis. Enjoy Battlefield 1 on three different days during Battlefest and win a match in Operations to ensure success.
- Road to Battlefield 1 Mission: that is for the Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline players. Get 25 eliminates using the M1911 in either game to obtain the path to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag while the M1911 Incarcerator weapon epidermis in Battlefield 1.
- Battlefest Battlepack enhance: a and Battlefest-branded modification of Battlepacks will likely to be offered.
Friday, November 18
- Black Friday purchase: Get a whole lot on Battlefield 1 along with other EA games at your preferred on line distributor.
- #FridayNightBattlefield Battlefest: wish melee a Battlefield 1 creator? We have prepped a huge amount of servers with this special #FridayNightBattlefield and a special Friday Night Dog Tag will likely to be passed out at this event.
- 2XP Event: Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4 players are certain to get dual XP when playing on November 18.
Sunday, November 20
- Battlefest Community movies: figure out how to PTFO by several of the most prominent battleground neighborhood users.
Wednesday, November 23
- Veteran Dog Tag: This Battlefield 1 Dog Tag will likely to be rewarded to all players who played Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, or Battlefield Hardline.
- CTE Veteran Dog Tag: This Dog Tag will likely to be rewarded to players who’ve been an element of the Community Test Environment on Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline.
Friday, November 25
- #FridayNightBattlefield Battlefest: Another action-packed Friday Night where you reach play Battlefield 1 using the DICE devs.
- 2XP Event: Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4 players are certain to get dual XP when playing on November 25.
In other Battlefield 1 development, EA stated during an earnings call this thirty days that game’s complete player base as a result of its very first week ended up being “nearly dual” that of Battlefield 4 during its launch week. Next, EA confirmed that Battlefield 1 ended up being the largest launch in DICE’s history–check out even more stats here.